The 42nd Strawberries ‘N Arts Festival
The Strawberries ‘N Arts Festival
Saturday, June 17th from 10:00am-4:00pm.
We still have lots of volunteer spaces to fill to help make this day a success!
See the listing below and then sign up at coffee hour, or visit http://www.thestrawberryfestival.org/volunteer to sign up online! If you need to check your schedule or have questions, please talk to Jess Anderson (978-846-4512) or Andy DeTolla (617-803-5843) after service, or contact us at westfordSAFchair@gmail.com. Volunteer opportunities require only 1-3 hours of your time. We’ll find a fit for you! Don’t miss out on this wonderful event!
Our major needs right now include:
- 7:30-9:00am Strawberries and shortcake pickup (van or truck needed)
- 10:30-11:30am Vendor Food Delivery (1 organized person to facilitate, 2 helpers)
- 12-1pm Shortcake Vendor Delivery (1 organized person to facilitate, 2 helpers)
Other volunteer opportunities include:
- 7am-10am Coffee and Donuts/T-shirt sales (x2)
- 8am-10pm Set up crew (working with Boy Scouts)
- 9:30-11am Strawberry Hullers (Many)
- 9-1, 1-3:30 Grill cooks (x2 AM, x2 PM)
- 9:30-12:30, 12:30-3:30 Bake table sellers (x1 for AM, 1 for PM)
- 10am-12:30pm Trash Pick Up (x1)
- 11:30-2:30 Raffle Table Sellers (x1)
- 12-3pm Trash Pick-Up (x2)
- 12-3pm, or 2-3:30pm Shortcake servers and cashiers (x5 for 1st shift, x3 for 2nd shift)
- 12-3pm Lemonade servers (x2)
- 12:15-2:15pm or 2-4pm Shortcake runners (x4 for each shift)
- 2:30-4pm Raffle Table Sellers (x1)
- 3-5pm Clean up Crew (working with Boy Scouts, x4)
Can’t be there on the 17th? Can you help out in the days before the festival?
- Folks to hang flyers around town and beyond
- Set up and bucket washing Friday night 6/16 (6pm-8pm)
- Someone to help Earle with Staking Friday Night and/or Saturday early morning (6am)
- 3 Gas Grills (with full tanks, please, Vince and jess did the other 3, Vince did 2)
- Baked Goods Donations
- Kitchen aid mixers (2 more needed)
Think warm & sunny for Saturday, June 17th!