Do you need more information on weddings or other functions at First Parish?
Please call (978 692-8350) or Email our Administrative Assistant
The Fellowship Hall on the Westford Common is an outstanding facility for receptions and other wedding festivities. Located next to the Meetinghouse and directly across from the historic Westford Common, this traditionally styled building is spacious and inviting. Its neutral decor works flexibly with all types of decorations, allowing you to create an event that truly reflects your style and taste.
Selecting Your Caterer
Unlike hotels, country clubs and many other reception settings, we welcome any appropriately certified caterer. The freedom of choice and the possiblity of cost savings are yours.
We believe that a memorable wedding reception should also be affordable. Our wedding packages are customized to meet your needs. It includes building time, banquet furnishings and an outstanding professional kitchen. Event time is arranged on an hourly basis.
Showers, Rehearsal Dinners
Remember us for your other wedding events. The Fellowship Hall works flexibly with large and small gatherings. We’d be happy to show you the possiblities.
Why consider the Fellowship Hall for your celebration?
- Spacious function hall accomodates up to 200 people
- Tasteful, traditional decor is elegant yet welcoming
- A professional kitchen, certified for serving the public, to delight you and your caterer
- Foyer, coat area and spacious bathrooms add to the comfort of your guests
- Handicap accessible
- Policies permit the serving of wine, champagne and beer
- Located in a National Historic District with views of the tree-lined Westford Common