Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions
Congratulations! The members of First Parish rejoice with you as you anticipate your wedding day. We welcome your interest in our facilities and hope to answer many of your questions in these pages.
At First Parish, we believe our flexibility sets us apart. You do not need to be a member of First Parish to use our facilities. Your ceremony and reception are arranged independently. While many couples appreciate having all the activity in one location, others elect to have just the reception or ceremony at First Parish
Our Meetinghouse dating from 1794 offers a classic New England setting for wedding ceremonies. Membership at First Parish is not required to use this lovely, traditional chapel for your ceremony.
Why consider First Parish for your wedding?
- Historic Meetinghouse dating from 1794 offers a classic New England setting
- Membership at First Parish is not required
- You may have our pastor witness your wedding or arrange for your own celebrant
- Building accommodates 150 people
- Pipe organ and grand piano are both available in chapel
- Professional musician is available to assist with all aspects of your wedding music
- Adjacent to the Westford Common with its stately trees and lawn area for greeting guests and photography
- Handicap accessible via elevator
- Separate gathering areas for men and women of the wedding party
- Receptions may be arranged in the adjacent Fellowship Hall, a lovely and spacious function hall. Our convenient access to Route 495 brings many additional choices for reception venues into easy reach.
- Excellent guest accomodations are located in Westford, just minutes away from First Parish
Do you need more information on weddings or other functions at First Parish?
Please call (978 692-8350) or Email our Administrative Assistant
The Fellowship Hall on the Westford Common is an outstanding facility for receptions and other wedding festivities. Located next to the Meetinghouse and directly across from the historic Westford Common, this traditionally styled building is spacious and inviting. Its neutral decor works flexibly with all types of decorations, allowing you to create an event that truly reflects your style and taste.
Selecting Your Caterer
Unlike hotels, country clubs and many other reception settings, we welcome any appropriately certified caterer. The freedom of choice and the possiblity of cost savings are yours.
We believe that a memorable wedding reception should also be affordable. Our wedding packages are customized to meet your needs. It includes building time, banquet furnishings and an outstanding professional kitchen. Event time is arranged on an hourly basis.
Showers, Rehearsal Dinners
Remember us for your other wedding events. The Fellowship Hall works flexibly with large and small gatherings. We’d be happy to show you the possiblities.
Why consider the Fellowship Hall for your celebration?
- Spacious function hall accommodates up to 200 people
- Tasteful, traditional decor is elegant yet welcoming
- A professional kitchen, certified for serving the public, to delight you and your caterer
- Foyer, coat area and spacious bathrooms add to the comfort of your guests
- Handicap accessible
- Policies permit the serving of wine, champagne and beer
- Located in a National Historic District with views of the tree-lined Westford Common