At First Parish, we believe sharing our facilities is an important way to support the greater community. We are proud to be fully handicap-accessible.
Community groups as well as private individuals may rent our space for a variety of functions.
The Fellowship Hall on the Westford Common
The Fellowship Hall is ideal for wedding receptions, birthday and anniversary celebrations, and family reunions as well as a variety of meetings. Community organizations enjoy its spaciousness and central location for all types of public functions.
Why consider our function hall for your gathering?
- Spacious function hall accommodates up to 200 people
- Tasteful, traditional decor is elegant yet welcoming
- Our professional kitchen, certified for serving the public, may be rented to serve either a caterer or the amateur cook
- Foyer, coat area and spacious bathrooms add to the comfort of your guests
- Handicap accessible
- Room dividers allow flexible use of the function hall for meetings, classes or smaller parties
- Policies permit the serving of wine, champagne and beer
- Located in a National Historic District with views of the tree-lined Westford Common
Our Meetinghouse dating from 1794 offers a classic New England setting for wedding ceremonies. Membership at First Parish is not required to use this lovely, traditional chapel for your ceremony.
The Historic Meetinghouse
Our historic Meetinghouse, dating from 1794, continues to be a busy meeting place today. The Sanctuary may be rented for recitals and other ceremonies where a formal, worship space is appropriate. A generous, downstairs room is available for smaller meetings and functions, comfortably accomodating 40 people. The upstairs of the Meeting House is accessible by elevator through the Fellowship Hall.
Do you need more information on function or meeting space rentals at First Parish?
Please call 978 692-8350 or Email our Administrative Assistant
Supporting the Greater Community
At First Parish, we are commited to helping the greater community by sharing our space. The more than 20 scout troops that meet at First Parish each week are perhaps the most visible sign of this commitment. Other public groups use our function hall and meeting space at a discounted, community rate.
The following organizations use our Fellowship Hall and Meetinghouse space
- Scout Meetings – 20 groups!
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Suzuki lessons, recitals
- Mothers of Multiples
- Yoga lessons
- Westford Chorus
- Temple Shir Hadash
- Blood Drives
- 4H Meetings
- Westford Garden Club
- Westford Newcomers